Courtney came onto my radar mid 2020, and I finally took the plunge to join Unique Physique Health at the end of October 2020. Right away she took me under her wing. Her professionalism, passion and love for what she does shone through, she always lead from the front! One thing I had to teach myself was to start afresh – a blank slate, like a brand new hard drive ready to absorb all the information provided. I’ve learnt so much about nutrition and food that I constantly avoided – because thinking it was bad for me. I finally understand the calories in vs calories out model
- On this journey with Coach (like I call her and many other names that won’t be mentioned). I continue to learn so many things…but here are some things that stands out for the most for me:
- Self-love – she taught me to start loving myself gave me tools i.e. I had “homework” everyday (I discovered there’s absolutely nothing wrong with loving yourself);
- Confidence – and boy oh boy did I lack, now I can stand UP tall and say I’m not where I use to be.
- I’m gaining my confidence each day, I’m a WIP(work in progress); “it’s ok not to be ok – as long as you keep moving and getting UP”;
- She pushes me not only physically which is awesome but mentally too, which I feel is much more important because if your mindset is not right your body doesn’t follow – you learn to look UP.
- With every training session I moan and groan, I huff and I puff , oh and let’s not forget all the French words with prayers in between and all I hear in the background is Coach pushing me: “come on CONTRACT THAT CORE, but nothing beats that feeling of lifting heavier, jumping higher, doing an extra rep, having your beast mode on, completing your sets. She’s tough on you but only because she knows you can do more.
- Learn to let go of all the doubt and negativity that holds you bondage.
- Never give UP – put the past behind you and live in the moment.
- One day after training I had the confidence to express myself like never before (as shown in pic) and I knew right then, that I came to the right place (UP), and have made the best choice.
- I enjoy my time at UNIQUE PHYSIQUE each day is different and so unpredictable – it has changed my life in so many ways all for the better! I get reminded to accept and to celebrate the victories especially the small ones. Progress is progress…strive to be 1% better than yesterday.
- I’m becoming the best version of myself and each day I am more comfortable in my own skin all thanks to Coach! Unique Physique changes lives…Trust the process. We don’t break we bend!
- I often remind myself: the BEST PROJECT YOU’LL EVER WORK ON IS YOU!